Sunday, April 19, 2009

Death

This is not a topic that most people do not like to talk about. My class had this discussion on a wednesday. My uncle had just died the past thursday and the funeral had been on Sunday so this was a fresh insident. This was not a topic I really wanted to talk about this is a touchy subject for me.

My father pasted away on May 24,2004; so it has almost been five years. Its become easier to talk about but I don't like how people think you can just get over something like this. I don't think I ever will. My father died from a disease called ALS( Amyothropic Laterial Sclerosis), often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's disease," is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.

Death is hard and everyone copes in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment